Thursday, April 4, 2013

CHA Q&A

Q.  So, what is CHA?

CHA (or Crafted Hearts Alliance) is a group started for those who want to "Craft for good." Our mission is to use our creativity to reach out to the community.

Q. What kind of crafts will this consist of?

Whatever! A few of the mediums would be sewing, knitting and crocheting. These are some of the easiest to utilize to help meet a need.

Q. So, what would we make?

Hats, scarves, gloves, blankets, whatever. Can you sew clothes? Awesome! Come along, we need you!

Q. What if I can't do any of the crafts listed above?

Come anyway! There will be food, friends and coffee. And more importantly, we'll teach you!

Q. Why would we start this now? In Spring?

Crazy, right? Well, there are actually a few reasons for this. One, I'm antsy, and I couldn't wait much longer to get this rolling, and two, think of all the projects we'll have done by this fall. Also, if you're a beginner, that's plenty of time to become a crafting wizard.

Q. Where will the first meeting be held?

It will be held at my humble abode (and I do mean humble). In time, I'd love to move this to a larger area, but for now, it'll be just fine. Please message me at lfickas@gmail.com for directions.

Q. What can I bring?

Aww, you're so sweet for offering. A plate of goodies would be wonderful! Also, please bring your own materials.

Q. Well, that sounds fantastic!

Totally! So, I hope to see you on May 4th. It starts at 11, but please feel free to come at anytime through 4:00.


I'm incredibly excited to start on this project and would love for you to join me. Please feel free to ask any additional questions either in this comment thread or via email. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment