Friday, April 5, 2013

A Few Updates

Well, Day 1 into this project, and I couldn't be anymore excited. I can't believe all of the page views generated through Facebook, and I'm so grateful for all who shared it. Just a few updates:

1) My lovely sister, Stacy, has opened up her house for the May 4th gathering. It's located in Arnold, Missouri, and I know this will be more convenient for most of those coming. It's also more spacious and lacks my crazy dog, so win win win.

2) A Facebook page has been created. Please go here and be generous with that "like" button. Ever try out the "share" button? Click it...it's awesome:)

3) For those who absolutely hate any sort of crafting yet still want to lend supprort, you can help us by donating any sort of supplies from those Pinterest projects you may have started. Yarn, fabric and thread will be much appreciated. I will warn you, however, that the standard Red Heart yarn can be incredibly harsh when working with it for extended periods of time. Any giftcards to craft stores would also be wonderful. Please email me at lfickas@gmail.com regarding any donations.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment